Welcome to The Conversationalist, where you’ll find stories, photos and videos from an individual who embarked on a yearlong travel project. Wander through the pages, and discover the journey. More →
This one’s for the dreamers.
* * *
Maybe the equation is not dreamer > reality but more …… dreamer ? reality. Seems more open…. seems like what you are doing… the questioning is important not the ends. Just thinking… but like that you make me think….
you are truly one of a kind… I love what you’re doing and hearing about it through your blog
Once again, you made me dream!
You goosebumper !
[...] This total surpassed the target amount! But, heck, I could always use a bit of extra credit towards a couple of Moroccan mini-bus excusions, some Indian train rides and/or even a lovely little motorcycle adventure! [...]
Mail (will not be published) (Required)
You are currently reading "THE DREAMER’S DILEMMA"
Published: 12.11.2011 / 02:06 AM
Tags: dream, motorbike, narrative, travel
• READ THE STORIES
• WATCH THE VIDEOS
• SEE THE PHOTOGRAPHS
• HELP THE JOURNEY
• 20 THINGS I LEARNED IN MY TWENTIES
• 20 THINGS I LEARNED FROM TRAVEL
• ALLOW ME TO NARRATE MY TRAVELS THROUGH A SELECTION OF FINE PHOTOGRAPHY
• 25 LIFE QUOTES THAT MAY INSPIRE FRESH THINKING
• EXCUSE ME, YOU’RE BEING A DOUCHEBAG: 6 TRAVEL NO-NO’S
• WHY I LEFT TO TRAVEL THE WORLD
• 10 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT VOLUNTEER TRAVEL