Welcome to The Conversationalist, where you’ll find stories, photos and videos from an individual who embarked on a yearlong travel project. Wander through the pages, and discover the journey. More →
A selection of imagines from my month helping at a yoga retreat in Goa, and all the delicious sights and adventures of India.
Click on any photo to make it larger.
And, there are too many lovely, delightful photos to choose…
Sunset! and everything on the 2nd page. and the first.
These pictures are such a treat for the eyes. india has so much beauty to offer. i absolutely love your hut that you get to sleep in. the sitting circle just looks like an amazing time. the sunsets are dreamy. i have been looking forward to these pics! and you didn’t disappoint, once again.
happy india travels :)
Mail (will not be published) (Required)
You are currently reading "GALLERY: OCTOBER IN INDIA"
Published: 25.10.2011 / 10:32 AM
Tags: asia, gallery, photography, travel
• READ THE STORIES
• WATCH THE VIDEOS
• SEE THE PHOTOGRAPHS
• HELP THE JOURNEY
• 20 THINGS I LEARNED IN MY TWENTIES
• 20 THINGS I LEARNED FROM TRAVEL
• ALLOW ME TO NARRATE MY TRAVELS THROUGH A SELECTION OF FINE PHOTOGRAPHY
• 25 LIFE QUOTES THAT MAY INSPIRE FRESH THINKING
• EXCUSE ME, YOU’RE BEING A DOUCHEBAG: 6 TRAVEL NO-NO’S
• WHY I LEFT TO TRAVEL THE WORLD
• 10 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT VOLUNTEER TRAVEL