Welcome to The Conversationalist, where you’ll find stories, photos and videos from an individual who embarked on a yearlong travel project. Wander through the pages, and discover the journey. More →
A selection of imagines from my month volunteering in Trujillo, Peru.
Click on any photo to make it larger.
Wow. Lots of sky there!
Great pictures, Daniel! May have to steal a couple for facebook!
Mail (will not be published) (Required)
You are currently reading "GALLERY: MARCH IN PERU"
Published: 31.03.2011 / 07:15 AM
Tags: photo, photography, south america, teaching, travel, volunteer
• READ THE STORIES
• WATCH THE VIDEOS
• SEE THE PHOTOGRAPHS
• HELP THE JOURNEY
• 20 THINGS I LEARNED IN MY TWENTIES
• 20 THINGS I LEARNED FROM TRAVEL
• ALLOW ME TO NARRATE MY TRAVELS THROUGH A SELECTION OF FINE PHOTOGRAPHY
• 25 LIFE QUOTES THAT MAY INSPIRE FRESH THINKING
• EXCUSE ME, YOU’RE BEING A DOUCHEBAG: 6 TRAVEL NO-NO’S
• WHY I LEFT TO TRAVEL THE WORLD
• 10 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT VOLUNTEER TRAVEL