Welcome to The Conversationalist, where you’ll find stories, photos and videos from an individual who embarked on a yearlong travel project. Wander through the pages, and discover the journey. More →
A selection of imagines from my month in Costa Rica.
Click on any photo to make it larger.
Cicada’s are suppose to bring good luck!
What amazing photos!!!!!!!! I am stealing one to put up in our apartment…SO GOOODDD!!!! A little treat from your trip!!!! Please, please enjoy and take ton more pics!!!!
More food photos please! I’m curious to see what your eating!
thanks for all the colourful food photos. what was the rice substitute for the sushi?
I believe it was a nut/nori blend. You could also use such things as cauliflower or heart of palm.
[...] bands in an authentic Treme bar in New Orleans • Skinny-dipping at a waterfall in the heart of a Costa Rican jungle • Being invited into a Peruvian woman’s home for a personal ceviche lesson • Receiving [...]
Mail (will not be published) (Required)
You are currently reading "GALLERY: FEBRUARY IN COSTA RICA"
Published: 28.02.2011 / 09:03 AM
Category: Costa Rica,Photo
Tags: farm, photo, photography, raw food
• READ THE STORIES
• WATCH THE VIDEOS
• SEE THE PHOTOGRAPHS
• HELP THE JOURNEY
• 20 THINGS I LEARNED IN MY TWENTIES
• 20 THINGS I LEARNED FROM TRAVEL
• ALLOW ME TO NARRATE MY TRAVELS THROUGH A SELECTION OF FINE PHOTOGRAPHY
• 25 LIFE QUOTES THAT MAY INSPIRE FRESH THINKING
• EXCUSE ME, YOU’RE BEING A DOUCHEBAG: 6 TRAVEL NO-NO’S
• WHY I LEFT TO TRAVEL THE WORLD
• 10 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT VOLUNTEER TRAVEL