Daniel Baylis is a writer and adventurer. His first book, The Traveller: Notes from an Imperfect Journey Around the World, is now available. More →
A selection of imagines from my month following my intuition in Australia…
Click on any photo to make it larger.
ooooh bunjalung country. those nimbin hills helped create peace in my heart in a direction to aim for… hope they have served you well too <3
Mail (will not be published) (Required)
You are currently reading "GALLERY: DECEMBER IN AUSTRALIA"
Published: 18.12.2011 / 03:00 PM
Tags: adventure, beautiful, friends, gallery
• 20 Things I Learned In My Twenties
• 20 Things I Learned From Travel
• Allow Me To Narrate My Travels Through A Selection Of Fine Photography
• 25 Life Changing Quotes
• How Much Does it Cost To Travel The World For A Year? Since You're Asking I'll Tell You
• 10 Things You Need To Know About Volunteer Travel