Welcome to The Conversationalist, where you’ll find stories, photos and videos from an individual who embarked on a yearlong travel project. Wander through the pages, and discover the journey. More →
A selection of imagines from my month working and playing in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Click on any photo to make it larger.
that bookstore!! THAT BOOKSTORE!!!
I’m loving the hairstyle (just the one) on those poor mannequin children.
I loved that city. The old trains on the Line A of the Subte are really something to see. If you go searching for the gay milonga (le marshall), you really need to have the help of a local resident. Dates, clubs and internet sites change from week to week. Treat the search as a scavenger hunt and you’ll have a lot of fun and meet some interesting people along the way!
Mail (will not be published) (Required)
You are currently reading "GALLERY: APRIL IN BUENOS AIRES"
Published: 22.04.2011 / 10:30 AM
Category: Buenos Aires,Photo
Tags: photo, photography, south america, travel, volunteer
• READ THE STORIES
• WATCH THE VIDEOS
• SEE THE PHOTOGRAPHS
• HELP THE JOURNEY
• 20 THINGS I LEARNED IN MY TWENTIES
• 20 THINGS I LEARNED FROM TRAVEL
• ALLOW ME TO NARRATE MY TRAVELS THROUGH A SELECTION OF FINE PHOTOGRAPHY
• 25 LIFE QUOTES THAT MAY INSPIRE FRESH THINKING
• EXCUSE ME, YOU’RE BEING A DOUCHEBAG: 6 TRAVEL NO-NO’S
• WHY I LEFT TO TRAVEL THE WORLD
• 10 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT VOLUNTEER TRAVEL