Welcome to The Conversationalist, where you’ll find stories, photos and videos from an individual who embarked on a yearlong travel project. Wander through the pages, and discover the journey. More →
A selection of imagines from my month helping at an organic goat farm in Galilee, and then exploring other corners of Israel.
Click on any photo to make it larger.
I used to help on my aunt and uncle’s goat farm as a kid growing up… fond memories
These photos are literally amazing. You should do something with them… start selling posters and the like ;) x
I love Abigail the dog… :)
Great photos, made my day.
My sister works at the Israeli National Museum :)
Mail (will not be published) (Required)
You are currently reading "GALLERY: SEPTEMBER IN ISRAEL"
Published: 04.10.2011 / 03:34 AM
Tags: animals, gallery, middle east, photo
• READ THE STORIES
• WATCH THE VIDEOS
• SEE THE PHOTOGRAPHS
• HELP THE JOURNEY
• 20 THINGS I LEARNED IN MY TWENTIES
• 20 THINGS I LEARNED FROM TRAVEL
• ALLOW ME TO NARRATE MY TRAVELS THROUGH A SELECTION OF FINE PHOTOGRAPHY
• 25 LIFE QUOTES THAT MAY INSPIRE FRESH THINKING
• EXCUSE ME, YOU’RE BEING A DOUCHEBAG: 6 TRAVEL NO-NO’S
• WHY I LEFT TO TRAVEL THE WORLD
• 10 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT VOLUNTEER TRAVEL